Quest has more than 20 environmental chambers ranging in size from 1 cubic foot to over 1,000 cubic feet, covering temperatures from below -100°C to temperatures exceeding 200°C. Our temperature/humidity test chambers include one of the largest walk-in chambers (15 x 10 x 8 ft) in New England, table top, high humidity, thermal shock, and high ramp rate test chambers. We can provide a wide range of temperature/humidity conditions on a variety of different product shapes and sizes, from extremely small to large products.
Our wide range of chambers allows us to customize your testing by utilizing the most efficient sized chamber based on your product size, allowing us to provide low cost testing solutions.
Quest personnel can help you develop an environmental test program that best meets your temperature and humidity testing needs. Quest can design and build the required test fixtures to operate your products under extreme environmental conditions, whether for single samples or thousands.
Environmental Testing Services:
- Long duration Hot, Cold, or Thermal Cycling
- Thermal Shock (ramp rates in excess of 50°C/min)
- High Humidity Testing
- High Ramp Rate Tests (ramps rates of 20°C/min)
- Accelerated Life Testing
- Large Dimension Testing (15 x 10 x 8 ft)
- ESS – Environmental Stress Screening
- and more!
Quest has experience with testing with the following industries and products:
- Aeronautical / Aerospace / Defense
- Medical Devices
- Photovaltaics (e.g. IEC 61215 10.13 Damp Heat)
- Contract Manufacturing
- and more!
Common Temperature and Humidity Test Standards:
- MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-883, MIL-STD-202, MIL-STD-167
- ASTM D4332
- ASTM E171
- ASTM D4279
- IEC 60068-2-14
- IEC 60068-2-38
- IEC 60601-1-11
- SAE J1455