Herman Held – President
● MS In Electrical Engineering from University of Minnesota.
● In 1990, while we were part of the former Honeywell computer business, the department led by Herman started providing testing services to outside companies under the trademarked name Quest Engineering Solutions.
● In 1995, Herman incorporated the business as an independent company and changed our name to Quest Engineering Solutions, Inc.
John Alba – VP of Engineering
● MS in Mechanical Engineering from MIT.
● As one of the founders, John has been at Quest since the spin-out as an independent company in 1995.
● John previously worked as a test lab manager, a consultant, and as an engineer in the nuclear power industry.
Omar Qashat – Quality Manager & Account Executive
● BS in Business Management from the University of Massachusetts: Lowell.
● Omar’s experience prior to Quest includes sales, marketing, and product development in the consumer product and export industries.
● Omar joined Quest in 2011.
Jim Reinold – Operations Manager
●Graduated from Northeastern University.
● Worked for MIT Lincoln Labs for 20 years on the production line. Also worked for Intel managing the manufacturing process for 7 years.
● Jim joined Quest in 2012.