This edition of our newsletter focuses on Quest’s Environmental Testing Capacity.
We have greatly increased our environmental testing capacity. We now have 14 environmental chambers, of which 8 are 27ft3 or larger, and 4 are 64ft3 or larger.
We have one of the largest walk-in chambers (14 x 9 x 8ft) in New England.
We also have small table top chambers, thermal shock chambers and high ramp rate chambers. We can provide an extremely wide range of temperature/humidity tests on very small and very large products.
Thermal Testing Services:
- Long duration Hot, Cold, or Thermal Cycling
- Thermal Shock (ramp rates in excess of 50C/min)
- Very High and Very Low Humidity Testing
- High Ramp Rate Tests (ramps rates up to 20C/min)
- Accelerated Life Testing
- Large Dimension Testing (14x9x8ft)
- ESS – Environmental Stress Screening
This list is not complete. Please contact us with your specific testing needs.
Quest’s services focus on the physical and virtual testing of your product. We offer the following testing services:
- Airflow, impedance and performance measurements
- Audio, noise measurement and evaluation
- ESS, HALT, Stress screening
- Product Safety Testing
- Finite Element Analysis, including thermal, mechanical, airflow and others
- ISTA and ASTM package testing
- Materials Testing, including tensile testing
- Mechanical Shock, Fragility
- Salt Spray Testing
- Temperature, component, module and system cooling
- Thermal Imaging
- Temperature Cycling, Thermal Shock
- Transportation simulation (packaging testing)
- MIL Spec Testing
- Custom Projects and Turnkey test setups.