This edition of our newsletter focuses on Quest’s specific expertise in ISTA and ASTM package testing.
We specialize in both stand-alone ISTA and ASTM testing, as well as combined ISTA and ASTM testing. By tailoring the testing to the worst-case of both standards, your testing needs can be met at a greatly reduced cost.
We provide testing on anything from small packages to full palletized loads. We test to most standards, including:
- ISTA 1A, 1B, 1C, 2A, 2B, etc.
- ASTM D999, D4169, D4728, D5276, etc.
- MIL-STD-810G and other military standards
- FEDEX package testing
- ANSI, EIA, IEC, ISO, UN
Quest’s package testing services are customizable. We offer all the package testing services you need, including:
- Fixed Displacement Vibration
- Random Vibration
- Temperature/Humidity Conditioning
Our test facility includes:
Truck Ride Simulator with an 8 ft. x 7 ft. platform
Temperature/Humidity Walk-in Chamber (15 ft. x 10 ft x 8 ft)
Large testing capacity, multiple shakers and over 15 different chambers of varying sizes
Quest Engineering Solutions specializes in providing a variety of mechanical, electrical, and shipping testing services to a broad range of industries and businesses.
Quest’s services focus on the physical and virtual testing of your product. We offer the following testing services:
- Airflow, impedance and performance measurements
- Audio, noise measurement and evaluation
- ESS, HALT, Stress screening
- Product Safety Testing
- Finite Element Analysis, including thermal, mechanical, airflow and others
- ISTA and ASTM package testing
- Materials Testing, including tensile testing
- Mechanical Shock, Fragility
- Salt Spray Testing
- Temperature, component, module and system cooling
- Thermal Imaging
- Temperature Cycling, Thermal Shock
- Transportation simulation (packaging testing)
- MIL Spec Testing
- Custom Projects and Turnkey test setups.