This edition of our newsletter focuses on Quest’s distinct expertise in Altitude testing.
By tailoring the testing to your specific requirements, your testing needs can be met at a greatly reduced cost.Quest has the specialized capability to perform combined altitude and temperature testing, in order to simulate real-world conditions. Through this, greater assurance can be achieved in a product before distribution. We have the capacity to perform both non-operational and operational testing on units. During operational testing, Quest is capable of monitoring the unit for functionality.
We provide testing services for anything from very small to large products. We test to most standards, including: ASTM D4169, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-202, and other military and commercial standards
Quest’s product testing services can be customized. We offer all the altitude testing services you need, including:
- Standard altitude simulation
- Combined altitude and temperature testing
- Altitude cycling
Our test facility includes the following:
Small altitude chamber (9″ D x 9.5″ H), Medium altitude barrel chamber (22″ D x 34″ H), Large altitude barrel chamber (30″ D x 41″ H). Quest’s services focus on the physical and virtual testing of your product.
Quest’s services focus on the physical and virtual testing of your product. We offer the following testing services:
- Airflow, impedance and performance measurements
- Audio, noise measurement and evaluation
- ESS, HALT, Stress screening
- Product Safety Testing
- Finite Element Analysis, including thermal, mechanical, airflow and others
- ISTA and ASTM package testing
- Materials Testing, including tensile testing
- Mechanical Shock, Fragility
- Salt Spray Testing
- Temperature, component, module and system cooling
- Thermal Imaging
- Temperature Cycling, Thermal Shock
- Transportation simulation (packaging testing)
- MIL Spec Testing
- Custom Projects and Turnkey test setups.