This edition of our newsletter highlights Quest’s 25th Anniversary Milestone
Quest opened for business 25 years ago in 1990 and became an independent company 20 years ago in 1995.
To celebrate our anniversary, we are inviting existing as well as potential customers to a personalized meeting and tour of our laboratory. The meeting will be held with representatives from only your company. Please contact us to schedule your visit at a date/time that is most convenient for you. Breakfast or lunch will be provided.
Quest is an ISO 17025 and ISTA certified test laboratory. The ISO 17025 quality system includes the requirements of ISO 9001 along with additional requirements to maximize the quality of service we provide. The ISTA certification covers shipping simulations. Both certifications are recognized worldwide.
Quest’s services focus on the physical and virtual testing of your product. We offer the following testing services:
- Airflow, impedance and performance measurements
- Audio, noise measurement and evaluation
- ESS, HALT, Stress screening
- Product Safety Testing
- Finite Element Analysis, including thermal, mechanical, airflow and others
- ISTA and ASTM package testing
- Materials Testing, including tensile testing
- Mechanical Shock, Fragility
- Salt Spray Testing
- Temperature, component, module and system cooling
- Thermal Imaging
- Temperature Cycling, Thermal Shock
- Transportation simulation (packaging testing)
- MIL Spec Testing
- Custom Projects and Turnkey test setups.